Member Since: December 20, 2021
Studio Access: YES
Microphone: akg 120 perception/ shure beta 58
- Nu Disco
- Deep House
- Tech House
- Future House
Hey Hi! I hope you'll enjoy my energy!
How I feel and express music: soul, blood, sound, groove!
Full time Songwriter and Singer, then Dj and Percussionist. Groove addicted and music maker. Let's get it on!
1. As a vocalist I can work anonymously and not, in this last case my name will not be in the title unless agreed, let's see!
2. I have a small in-home studio and use logic for most recordings. However, I do have access to a full studio for bigger projects. Usually I like to set voxes at 0 db and very few fx on, so you'll be free to play your game as you prefer!
3. Vocal fees vary depending on project and %s. I'm happy to work out a good deal for both sides, that's sure!
4. To demo or not to demo, this is the Amlet :) show me that I can trust you and I will give you all the demo you need!!!
5. Vocally I'm a bit of a transformist and love to try out different styles!!! Come on, let's get it on!
-PLEASE DON'T ASK FOR DEMOS UNLESS IT'S A +500 BID I HAVE A BUSY SCHEDULE & I PREFER TO SPEND MORE TIME WORKING ON YOUR TRACK UNTIL YOU'RE 100% SATISFIED RATHER THAN WASTING TIME AND ENERGY. THANK YOU
- I DON'T DO FEATURINGS UNLESS I PREVIOUSLY APROVE THE COLLAB. So you're not allowed to use my name without permission.
- I DON'T LIKE TO RUSH THINGS UP/DELIVER BAD QUALITY STEMS JUST TO GET MONEY FAST
Humble Human Being with a juggernut mentality, nice to meet you, I'm Val :) I'm a professional singer and songwriter, dj and percussionist with a cool sound who has conquered many people all over the ship theatres, 4-5-6- stars hotels, and more. I'm a transforming figure who goes far beyond my gaze in the DJ booth and in the studio and always manage to have a crowd in the palm of his hand.
My live session ranges from a pure dj set to a dj set accompanied by voice and / or electronic percussion.
Crossing over is my key.
Since childhood I have shown a propensity towards music, starting to learn the piano, vocal art and percussion. After an adolescence spent between jazz, blues and afrofunk on one side and rock on the other, I met and started to create and appreciate the vibrations of House Music in all its shades, eventually becoming completely addicted!
Never obvious, I perform in the world of djing and duo/trio/band sessions with an elegant yet vibrant soulful- funky- house class that feel free to explore until the techno sound is intertwined with impeccable groove, breaks and bass lines. It cites influences from the intricate Chicago, Detroit, UK with a touch of Afro tribalism. Vocally I was and I am fascinated by Etta James, Billie Holiday, Janis Joplin, Eart Wind and and some other kind of ''souls'' like Jamiroquai, Foo Fighters,Lenny Kravits, Earta I think you got it !
My goal is to see as many people as possible on the dance floor and dance with them, leading the atmosphere with what we all have in common: music!
Let's produce and enjoy!!!
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.