Studio Access Required:
I am currently producing a club edit of the song "Bulletproof" by La Roux. Since this is an already existing song, the lyrics and the vocal melodies have already been written. Therefore, your tasks will be:
1) Recording the main vocals
2) Recording the backing vocals
Regarding the vocals:
- The vocal melody (main and backing) should be very similar to the original vocal melody, but that does not mean that you are not allowed to vary. Feel free to do some variations whenever you feel like it fits the song.
- The recordings should be as correct in time and in pitch as possible, without using any correction software.
- The recordings you send me should be clean and dry. There should not be any effects, like reverb or delay, activated.