Loading...

BiTMORE - DEMO 0013

Genre:
  • House


Bitmoremusic BiTMORE created this gig 4 years ago
Budget: $100 to $300
Royalty: 30% M P

Looking for: FEMALE VOCALIST Studio Access Required: NO
Country: ANY City: ANY Language: ENGLISH

Vocalist is to be awarded $125 USD on the successful completion of final recording including verses, chorus and bridge, the final recording is to be approved by BiTMORE.

A contract for 30% mechanical and 30% performance royalties will also be issued to the vocalist - with BiTMORE receiving the remaining 70% of all royalties.

Bids made (1)
pro
Los Angeles, United States
  • Sounds Like:
  • Amy Lee
  • Demi Lovato
  • Tove Lo
  • Billie Eilish
  • Ava Max
  • Studio Access:
  • YES
  • Microphone:
  • Blue Kiwi, Neumann U87, Shure SM7B + Robbie Preamp
$
125
USD
Katty McGrew Music Reel (EDM & Pop)

AWARDED
Final bid: $125 USD
Royalty: 30% M P
Bid Winner: Katty McGrew
Bids made: 1
Average bid: $125 USD