Member Since: January 14, 2020
Studio Access: YES
Country: United States
- Tech House
- Tropical House
- Indie Dance
- Future House
- Commercial House
- Trap House
- Drum N Bass
- Deep House
Séb Mont is a Pop/EDM topliner only writing for other artists. Based in Los Angles spending a majority of his time in LA and Europe Séb has written for/with artists & writers such as Afrojack(Island), Jintae Ko(Grammy winner, One Republic, Julia Michaels), Gabriel Benjamin (Avicii, Lewis Capaldi), Alex Aiono(Interscope), Ryan Riback(Lauv, Starley), Isaiah(Sony) and many more. Additionally, Séb’s co-writes have been placed on Labels such as Spinnin’, Armada, Sony, Universal, Interscope etc. accounting for millions of streams.
⬇️BEFORE HIRING ME, READ GIG RULES BELOW⬇️
W O R K F L O W:
I work step by step to make sure you are happy with what I'm doing and to avoid frustration and confusion.
1) MELODY ✍ once approved
2) LYRICS ✍ once approved
3) VOCAL DEMO, once approved
5) FINAL VOCAL TRACKING & COMPING/EDITING
R E V I S I O N S:
-Once a step is approved and I go to the next one, going back costs you an extra fee: $50
-For changes after final vocals have been edited/comped it’s going to cost $200.
-If you ask for small changes no prob, but if you want a completely new thing after I spent some time on it following your directions, it has a cost.
The extras will be charged in the gig by re-negotiating the price.
Hope you can understand, cause time is precious for everyone. ⌚
G I G R U L E S
- Same % on both PUBLISHING and MASTER royalty’s
- I DON'T RECORD DEMOS before I get hired, because my schedule is really full and I prefer spending quality time on each track. If we have a gig together you are protected because you decide when to release the payment, we can make all your desired changes.
- You are NOT ALLOWED TO USE MY NAME WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. I choose if I want my name to be featured after the song is finished, so keep me posted on everything.