Member Since: January 17, 2017
Studio Access: YES
Vocalist Fee: $150
Microphone: sE Electronics sE2200a II
- Trap House
- Country / Western
- Tropical House
**FEES:** (of course negotiable but these are quite standard)
- $150 USD - FOR VOCALS ONLY (no writing - this will include all stems: dry, wet, harmonies, dubs, adlibs)
- $250 USD - FOR VOCALS + TOPLINE (melodies and lyrics) AND hopefully you find it fair to share some %.
ABOUT • ME:
Platinum accredited songwriter signed to Universal Music Publishing Group.
I'm now based in Australia after spending 4 years in Stockholm Sweden songwriting for artists and producers globally.
As an artist I go by BROOKLNN and also Penny Pariah. Check me out on Spotify and all social platforms. @brooklnnmusic or @pennypariah
I don't usually do a lot of features, I may consider it if you ask but I'm also happy for you to use alias names if you'd like to feature my voice on your songs to release.
WHAT • I • CAN • OFFER:
– Vocals: sung or spoken (all stems delivered dry and wet, or however you request them)
– Vocal editing and tuning.
– Collaborations/ songwriting sessions/ co-writing.
VOCAL • STYLE:
Vocals have been compared to: Dua Lipa, Alicia Keys, Bebe Rexha, Halsey.
I have quite alot of experience recording demos for western Europe and Asia so I believe I can manipulate my voice to whatever style you request :)
STUDIO • GEAR:
– Logic Pro X.
– I use an sE Electronics sE2200a II microphone including a studio soundproofing.
– I have several plug ins to produce quality vocals, Including- Anatares Autotune, CLA Vocals, and more.
Insta- @brooklnnmusic or @pennypariah
Spotify - BROOKLNN
(Check out the Spotify playlist in my profile for all songs I've co-written)