Member Since: August 6, 2018
Studio Access: YES
Producer Fee: $200
Vocalist Fee: $400
Microphone: Aston Spirit
- Progressive House
- Drum N Bass
- Chill Out
- Nu Disco
- Country / Western
- Deep House
- Tech House
- Tropical House
- Future House
- Commercial House
I'm Alessia, a 22-year-old Milan-based singer/songwriter, topliner, vocal producer, musician and artist. ✨
My pop and soulful vocals sound good on EDM / Pop / Trap-pop music, but I enjoy a wide variety of genres and I'm always up to trying something new.
I record HQ vocals and do all the editing / tuning myself in my home studio: I always deliver ready-to-mix vocals.
FULLY BOOKED TILL MIDDLE JANUARY.
BEFORE HIRING ME, READ GIG RULES BELOW.
I'm really easy to work with if communication is clear and respectful, so pls be kind :)
M Y S K I L L S
- Singing: I can sing in different styles and use different tones, I can sing harmonies
- Songwriting: melody writing, Lyrics writing.
- Vocal Production: I fully produce vocals from recording to mixing.
- Production: I can produce demos / make simple arrangements and pre-mix it.
G E N R E
I usually work on POP / EDM / HOUSE / GARAGE / TRANCE / TROPICAL
I experimented with Folk/Contry, RnB, Trap, Pop/rock, Pop / reaggeton and Soul.
I N S T R U M E N T S
I play Acoustic Guitar and I can hire professional musicians to work on your track (EXTRA FEE 50-100$)
Quick turnaround on guitar, sax and piano/synth.
W O R K F L O W:
I work step by step to make sure you are happy with what I'm doing and to avoid frustration and confusion.
1) MELODY ✍, once approved
2) LYRICS ✍ once approved
3) VOCAL DEMO, once approved
5) FINAL VOCAL TRACKING
6) VOCAL EDITING
7) READY-TO-MIX STEMS for you.
REVISIONS are UNLIMITED BUT CONFINED: once a step is approved and I go to the next one, going back costs you an extra fee: 20-30$ for melody/lyrics and 200-300$ after final vocals have been tracked/edited. If you ask for small changes no prob, but if you want a completely new thing after I spent some time on it following your directions, it has a cost.
The extras will be charged in the gig by re-negotiating the price.
Hope you can understand, cause time is precious for everyone. ⌚
G I G R U L E S
- Same % on both MECHANICAL and PERFORMANCE Royalties
- I DON'T RECORD DEMOS before I get hired, because my schedule is really full and I prefer spending quality time on each track. If we have a gig together you are protected because you decide when to release the payment, we can make all your desired changes.
- You are NOT ALLOWED TO USE MY NAME WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. I choose if I want my name to be featured after the song is finished, so keep me posted on everything.
- If you already have a guide melody / lyrics / concept for the track or anything else make sure to send me everything in a dropbox link in the Gig Center as soon as we start.
FULL BUYOUT (no share) = 1k $
TURNAROUND might change depending on my schedule. Please get in touch with me before hiring me
M Y G E A R
Tascam US 2x2, Aston Spirit Microphone, Line6 PodHD500x, AKG k271 MKII, Shure SM58, Eko Mia CDWEQ acoustic guitar, AKG perception 120, Fender Stratocaster USA, Ibanez semiacoustic guitar, KORG microkey 49, ROLI seaboard block, Akai MPK mini MKII, IK Multimedia iLoud micro monitor, Akai LPK25. M-AUDIO axiom mini 32 air, Focusrite Scarlett 2i4.
Can't wait to work on your next track ❤
S O U N D C L O U D @alessialabate
I N S T A G R A M @alessialabatemusic