Member Since: February 16, 2020
Studio Access: YES
Producer Fee: $800
Vocalist Fee: $200
Microphone: Slate VMS
- Indie Rock
- Tropical House
- $200 USD - FOR VOCALS ONLY (this will include all stems: dry, wet, harmonies, dubs, adlibs)
- $350 USD - FOR VOCALS + TOPLINE (melodies and lyrics) AND hopefully you find it fair to share some %.
ABOUT • ME:
Songwriter signed to Universal Music Publishing Group in Sweden and I'm now based in Australia.
As an artist I go by BROOKLNN and you can find me on spotify and all social platforms. @brooklnnmusic
I don't usually do features but I'm happy for you to use alias names if you'd like to feature my voice on your songs to release.
What I can do for you:
– Vocals: sung or spoken (all stems delivered dry and wet, or however you request them)
– Vocal editing and tuning.
– Collaborations/ songwriting sessions/ co-writing.
My Vocals have been compared to: Sam Smith, George Ezra, Alex Turner, Calvin Harris.
I am an experienced recording artist and vocal producer. I have recorded towlines for many producers as well as written and produced for many artists.
My studio and Gear:
– Protools 12
- Macbook Pro 2018
– I record using a Slate VMS usually with the Sony C800 or Telefunkin 251 emulation through an Apollo Twin interface
– I have a vast library of plugins to produce quality vocals, Including- Anatares Autotune, Revoice Pro, CLA Vocals pack, and more
-My studio is professionally acoustically treated with great monitoring.