Member Since: January 17, 2017
Studio Access: YES
Vocalist Fee: $200
Microphone: sE Electronics sE2200a II
- Country / Western
- Tropical House
- Trap House
**FEES:** (of course negotiable but these are quite standard)
- $180-200 USD - FOR VOCALS ONLY (no writing - this will include all stems: dry, wet, harmonies, dubs, adlibs)
- $280-300 USD - FOR VOCALS + TOPLINE (melodies and lyrics) AND hopefully you find it fair to share some %.
ABOUT • ME:
Platinum accredited songwriter signed to Universal Music Publishing Group.
I'm now based in Australia after spending 4 years in Stockholm Sweden songwriting for major artists and producers globally.
You can find my personal project BROOKLNN on Spotify, but I've got a new project in 2021 as Penny Pariah. Check me out on Spotify and all social platforms. @brooklnnmusic or @pennypariah
I don't usually do features but may consider it if you ask me. I'm also happy for you to use alias names if you'd like to feature my voice on your songs to release.
WHAT • I • CAN • OFFER:
– Vocals: sung or spoken (all stems delivered dry and wet, or however you request them)
– Vocal editing and tuning.
– Collaborations/ songwriting sessions/ co-writing.
VOCAL • STYLE:
Vocals have been compared to: Dua Lipa, Alicia Keys, Bebe Rexha, Halsey.
I have quite alot of experience recording demos for western Europe and Asia so I believe I can manipulate my voice to whatever style you request :)
STUDIO • GEAR:
– Logic Pro X.
– I use an sE Electronics sE2200a II microphone including a studio soundproofing.
– I have several plug ins to produce quality vocals, Including- Anatares Autotune, CLA Vocals, and more.
Insta- @brooklnnmusic or @pennypariah
FB- @brooklnnmusic or @pennypariah
Spotify - BROOKLNN
(Check out the Spotify playlist in my profile for all songs I've co-written)