Member Since: August 6, 2018
Studio Access: YES
Vocalist Fee: $600
Microphone: Aston Spirit
- Progressive House
- Drum N Bass
- Chill Out
- Nu Disco
- Country / Western
- Deep House
- Tech House
- Tropical House
- Future House
- Commercial House
Professional vocalist, songwriter and vocal producer: from recording to polishing vocals I do it all by myself with my pc.
I have records on STMPD, Sirup, Loudkult, Proximity, NCN and NCS and I work behind-the-scenes for emerging artists based in Europe and the US.
I elevate the songs I work on by providing high quality services tailored to fit your needs.
- Vocals _ Pop / House / Future Bass / Rnb / … everything pop and edm
- Writing _ I’m a lyricist and topliner
- Vocal Production _I fully produce vocals
I can't do fast turnarounds, please make sure you are okay with that before hiring.
HOW DO I WORK?
- Writing \ the song comes alive bit by bit and I only go forward once you approve what I did and provide me with detailed feedback, to make sure I’m bringing your vision to life the way you want it.
The melody usually comes first, then lyrics and then I wrap up final vocals or Demo.
- Vocals \ I adjust the instrumental to my vocal range and send you a demo. Once I have your feedback I wrap up vocals to be delivered.
- Vocal Production \ after making sure the rough vocals are workable, I edit using a combination of skills and softwares (melodyne, RX, …)
I always deliver good sounding demos and polished stems, ready to be sent to the mixing engineer.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The use of my name is not allowed without my explicit permission. Ask for it once the song is ready
- When writing, I require the same % on both MECHANICAL and PERFORMANCE Royalties. My no-% fee is 1k $
- Keep all the material inside the Gig Center, using dropbox links to send files around.
Small changes are more than welcome if they elevate the song, but If revisions requests start to become pointless or discordant I’ll have to charge extra money.
FULL VOCAL (writing + vocals) _ 600$
WRITING_ 250$ (demo included)
VOCAL PROD_ 100-175$ per song or 30$ per track
STEMS ORGANIZATION_ 50$
M Y G E A R
Tascam US 2x2, Aston Spirit Microphone, Line6 PodHD500x, AKG k271 MKII, Shure SM58, Eko Mia CDWEQ acoustic guitar, AKG perception 120, Fender Stratocaster USA, Ibanez semi acoustic guitar, KORG microkey 49, ROLI seaboard block, Akai MPK mini MKII, IK Multimedia iLoud micro monitor, Akai LPK25. M-AUDIO axiom mini 32 air, Focusrite Scarlett 2i4.
Can't wait to make some magic together!
S O U N D C L O U D @alessialabate
I N S T A G R A M @alessialabatemusic
Y O U T U B E @alessialabatemusic
A B O U T M E
I’m 23, I’m Italian and I’ve been singing for over 10 years. I debuted on national tv at 12 and was in The Voice at 17. Music became my job 4 years ago when I moved to Milano. I make a living by doing work-for-hire, co-writings and by putting out my own songs. I’m a huge fan of writing camps and have frequent writing sessions with Top Notch writers based overseas or just a few metro stops away in Milano.
I co-wrote a couple of songs with both Italy and Europe based artists, including the runner up of this year’s The Voice Of Holland. I’m really proud of my work as a vocal producer for Maryam, a rising star in the italian music industry.